Need immediate help on setting up PayFlo pro. Things worked in our test site, went live and they no

Getting an authentication error at the end of order process using PayFlo Pro in Marketpress. Charles @ msgpr.com. Would love to hire an expert to get us going! 936-637-7593 ext 11

• aecnu

Greetings msgpr,

Sorry to see that you are having an issue with your WordPress installation and the MarketPress plugin involving the Pay Flow Pro payment gateway.

The most common gateway issues are caused by folks who copy and paste in there credentials and their computer OS adds a blank space to the beginning and most commonly the end.

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Please advise about the credentials and the possibility of spaces being within.

Look forward to hearing from you in any event and have a GREAT weekend!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings msgpr,

Thank you for the clarification and though you are absolutely correct want to talk to someone but wpmu doesn't offer that kind of support from what I'm hearing it is indeed coming from my understanding but still some months away.

Some of us indeed do private off WPMU DEV consultations, but in this event you need a lead developer/coder to handle this item otherwise I would send you to my appointment schedule but admit i am not qualified to resolve this particular item.

You may want to try to catch a lead developer/coder in the WPMU DEV Live chat - the schedule is here and you would want to hit a "plugins and code" time when a lead developer/coder is the host.

Did you not get any hits from the jobs board?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• msgpr

Yes we got an error message at the very end of checkout. We purchased another plugin from another company that works great. I wish someone would have responded when we needed the help.

And Joe, we did go to the live support chat and it was said they were just dealing with themes at that time and not plugins - very disappointing - there is still an issue with the marketpress Payflo - we know it is not our Payflo settings since the plugin we purchased elsewhere works.

Our test bed is at atvba.org - it is running the marketplace that doesn't work and not the "purchased elsewhere" plugin -

• aecnu

Greetings msgpr,

Thank you for the additional feedback which is certainly appreciated.

live support chat and it was said they were just dealing with themes at that time and not plugins

The live chat sessions are very specific about the topics they are dealing with at the time - theme chats with theme developers/coders - plugin chats with plugins developers/coders etc. etc.

Regarding the Pay Flow authentication issue, as you can find here in the forums the many I have resolved 99.9% of the time it was the credentials i.e. They were copied and pasted in and the computer doing so added a space at the beginning or the end that once cannot see of course ~or~ not a complete copy and paste and they counted the characters and found some missing.

And for a few of them this was after being in denial, I entered their site adding my credentials and it worked - then they dug in and found that it fell within the 99.9%

Now the reason why i did not do this with your site is because I do not have PayPal Flow and do not know the syntax - the other tests were PayPal Express or standard so it was not a problem.

But just the same I believe this is where the issue is at to date with nothing more to go on.

On a side note I found only one error on the site being FB.getLoginStatus() called before calling FB.init(). all.js:52 but i do not think this is relative to the issue we are trying to resolve.

Have you tried standard troubleshooting protocol by any chance other then triple checking the credentials as indicated above?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.