Need instructions for Setting up drip content in membership 2.

Please help.
I am looking for step-by-step instructions on setting up drip content in membership 2.

(Basically setting up monthly training subscription that advances each month as they renew their subscription).

I have paid monthly subscribers with content/lessons that needs to be delivered on a page each week. Each month as they renew they need to be given access to the next content/lessons.
For example, they subscribe and receive 4 lessons (month), and then renew and receive next four lessons, and it repeats infinitely.
Thank, James

• Milan

Hello @James,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for the asking. :slight_smile:

First you need to set up Dripped membership recurring payment frequency vai Memberships > Membership > hover over {Your_Dripped_Membership_Name} > Click on payment options settings page. Then You can set content revealing settings for dripped membership like 2 months after subscription, 3 months after subscription via Membership > Protection Rules > Pages/posts. I've attached screenshot for sample settings which you can use for your purpose.

This way your user will be able to access content after specific time interval which you've specified on settings page.

Furthermore you can use our Category Protection addon for protection your content based on category. :slight_smile: You can find all addons membership provides under Membership > Addons .

For more information on membership 2 pro usage please do visit its usage page,
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/#product-usage

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Best Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.