Need more information about settings and it's meaning

Hi guys,

please could you give me more information regards the following J&E options:

1) Settings: Where to enter AVATAR's and Roles.
2) How many roles can be determined?
3) Budget... in which relation stand those options?

Thanks in advance
Prinz

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @Prinz,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Avatars can be added from front end on your site by going to My Profile > Edit like on the screenshot attached below. Just make sure you have enabled avatar upload for all roles by going to Jobs > Settings > General Settings tab.

I'm not sure I understand your other questions regarding roles and budget (sorry).
    Can you please elaborate those questions a bit more and I would be happy to assist you further with this.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Predrag,

thanks so much for this indicator... and of course it worked out.

Regards my other question, please give some explanation too. I do not have any clue why there is that MANDATOTY field (enter new job... then underneath job description) BUDGET and of course why it is a MUST entry? Just in case we do not need this field how can we eliminate and/or eventually rename it to use that db space for another purpose?

Looking forward to hear from you again.
    Kindest regards
    Prinz

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @Prinz,

If you don't want to have Budget as a mandatory field first you need to make sure that in Jobs > Settings Use Budget Range option is disabled.

After that add this to to your theme function.php file or create new mu-plugin:

add_filter('je_job_validation_rules', 'custom_jobs_validate');
    function custom_jobs_validate($rules){
    	unset($rules['budget']);
    	return $rules;
    }

Let me know if this is what you wanted to do.

And if you want to remove that field completely let me know so I can cook up some CSS code for you to hide it :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @Prinz,

I have added this CSS code to hide budget field, however this field is still being marked as required field so you won't be able to post jobs without filling in this field:

.form-horizontal > .form-group:nth-child(7) {
    	display: none;
    }

Have you added the code from my previous comment since that code should make budget as non required field?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.