Need new plugins to be written/integrated

Hi – Really like your plugins, but need you help with new ones that I couldn’t find. I was wondering if you would be able to write and integrate these extras? As follows:

1- Skip logic/matrix/branching questionnaire, with corresponding results analysis and reports.

2- Linking automatic mailing to a specific membership level. I essentially need timed mailings (from payment date) with text editor (different content each time) that links to each different membership level (i.e. each membership level to receive different email content at different times). Mailings to automatically include member’s first name.

3- Online data input/log by member (e.g. weight, body measurements, calories) with member progress dashboards/charts (e.g. weight loss graph/chart). Email reminders to log in data also needed.

4- Linking paid appointments to a specific membership level.

5- A reliable text editor (my current one randomly changes the font style, size and colour when I delete/write a letter/word or press enter/next line).

6- Option to register/log in with Twitter, Google+, Pininterest.
1, 2, 3, and 4 are essential and need them ASAP.

I was wondering if you also offer web development services, or can recommend someone that can integrate the above in my site so when I update something it doesn’t change the coding somewhere else?

Many thanks and I very much look forward to hearing from you soon. I am happy to arrange a call via Skype or phone if easier.

Regards,

Alejandra