Need Option To View Larger VIEWER of Images From Slideshows

Hello,

We are using slideshows on our website. But how can we view the images at a larger viewing size to scroll through? I want it where once the user clickson one of the thumbnail pics this ALLOWS A NEW LARGER VIEW SCROLLING THROUGH IMAGES VIEWER TO POP UP for viewng through images at a larger size?

Please advise ASAP as we are building a site and need this feture before we go live with the website.

Thanks,

• Neil
    • New Recruit

We also a have a section on the site that we want to view a single image to see it in larger view without being restricted to the field box paremeter the image is in. We want the image to blow up large and an OVERLAY larger view EFFECT to see a thumbnail pic larger -

Please advise the plugin that will work the same for the single image LARGER VIEW as awell as for the SLIDESHOW larger viewing option of pics. The same pluign will probabaly work for both options we just need a solution?

Thanks

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Neil,

I really need more informations in order to answer your question - what kind of slideshows you are using? Is it from your theme? If yes - what theme? Is it from plugin? If yes - what plugin? Does this slideshow has documentation?
    Where can I see this slideshow in action and it's settings? Would you mind granting me a support access to your site so I could take a closer look? You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Neil
    • New Recruit

Hi Kasia

Thank you so much for the reply. I will gather the info and see if we can come up with this soluition. I will reply in the next day with all the info. We have really been strugelling with this and thanks so much for helping us.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.