need PHP code to show authentication of prosite payment

Ok it looks like the Prosite does work with the Frontend. I'm not sure how it happened, but we were working with it last night and it's working.

It doesn't give the option as the first thing they see before they begin to enter products, however when they go to list their products they receive the package (Level) page. Yippee!

1. Now we are trying to code the site for the Prosite levels to come up before the market.

2. We also want to make sure they pay first

3. will hide their market if they don't pay their yearly/monthly fee.

Can anyone help with this give guidance please.

Previous so you know what's going on:
I purchased your Theme Tailor Frontend for my Marketpress Gridmarket.

I have everything set up. It works great, however I don't know how to get my Prosite connected with it so I can charge membership. I am not a technical person.

What am I missing?

Originally, I already had everything hooked up for that before then purchased your packet and went step by step now I'm totally confused. I bought your package because I didn't know how to only allow the new members to just register their products

• aecnu

Greetings Rhonda,

I do not know what you mean by this but I do know that everything was working correctly when I tested your site and paid my $3. in which you did not return, no big deal there though.

It doesn't give the option as the first thing they see before they begin to enter products, however when they go to list their products they receive the package (Level) page. Yippee!

How do they even create a site, like I had to do, without paying? It was not possible then? And therefore no products could be entered without a site?

Maybe this is an action now from the front end plugin I do not know but thinking out loud.

1. Now we are trying to code the site for the Prosite levels to come up before the market.

You are trying to say that the Market comes up before the Pro Sites levels, can regular consumers see it or this is for the people joining or creating a site to get into the market?

2. We also want to make sure they pay first

Is one of the two Pay To Blog add ons activated preferably the one that is part of ProSites and nto the one you had installed separately?

3. will hide their market if they don't pay their yearly/monthly fee.

It will not let them create a market of their own if the Pay to Blog add on is activated.

I purchased your Theme Tailor Frontend for my Marketpress Gridmarket.

Correction, we do not have a Theme Tailor nor are we related to Theme Tailor though they do have a regular membership here like you do, but they are a separate entity and not related to WPMU Dev in any way, shape, or form other then the membership mentioned above.

I have everything set up. It works great, however I don't know how to get my Prosite connected with it so I can charge membership. I am not a technical person.

What am I missing?

Originally, I already had everything hooked up for that before then purchased your packet and went step by step now I'm totally confused. I bought your package because I didn't know how to only allow the new members to just register their products

Agreed I tested it the WPMU Dev portion personally.

then purchased your packet

We do not sell the packet, it is not ours as explained above. Please consult manufacturer regarding their plugin or disable it.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.