Need Prosites Advice on proper theme setup

OK I just need some guidance beyond the user help text.

When I network enable all my themes, then nothing is available in prosites to assign to a membership level. If i leave them all disabled, they're all available to assign, but in an account I only see the themes that have been assigned to my level.

What I'd like is for the themes and plugins available to higher levels to be seen and for a button to say "want this, upgrade" or some such wording, just like in edublogs (yes, I've studied it, it's fab lol).

SO, the query is, how do I accomplish this? What am I missing?

• Nithin

Hi Tracy Renee,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

problem is, i choose the lowest level for a theme and it can only be seen by that level and that lowest level can only see the themes set to it. nothing else at all.

That's how the module work. Just to be clear, what the module does is show themes assigned to it's Pro site levels. So when a site is registered for example with "level 1", sub site admin can only enable those themes to which "level 1" was assigned under Appearance > Themes. Rest of the themes not assigned under "level 1" will be shown as it needs upgrade to another pro site level in order to activate it.

To assign levels, you'll have to make sure that the theme is network disabled, so that it's visible under Pro Sites > Premium Themes.

do i network activate them all after i set their levels?

It isn't required, once you assign levels under Pro Sites > Premium themes for the themes, then these themes will be visible for the sites on which pro site levels are enabled.

If you have enabled the option for free site, you can network activate an un-assigned theme, so that it's visible for all subsites for activation.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,