Need some help this issue from wpdebug

WARNING: wp-content/themes/upfront/elements/upfront-widget/lib/class_upfront_widget.php:119 - DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1
require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/upfront/index.php'), Upfront_Output->apply_layout, Upfront_Container->get_markup, Upfront_Container->_get_child_markup, Upfront_Module->get_markup, Upfront_Container->get_markup, Upfront_Container->_get_child_markup, Upfront_UwidgetView->get_markup, Upfront_Uwidget->get_widget_admin_fields, Upfront_Uwidget->_get_admin_fields, Upfront_Uwidget->_get_fields_from_markup, DOMDocument->loadHTML

Getting this in my wpDebug. I'm not sure what it means

• Nithin

Hi Justin,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

The log what you have pointed is more of a warning notice, rather than an error. It shouldn't affect the overall performance of Upfront, and doesn't tend to break your website. What happens here is that Upfront tried to fetch widget admin markup, and the HTML parser got hold up.

Could you please point out which widget was used in order to generate the above logs? So that we could test, and replicate this in our side. This particular widget might not have interface shown in the settings, you can hence rule that widget out. This still shouldn't affect your sites performance in any way.

Please let us know the steps to replicate this warning notice, so that we could improve this. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Justin

Hi,

The above issue happens often and random. The issue returns a 404 issue and I have to refresh my page a few times to reset. The issue I believe is affecting my site because when I check my debug to see why I am getting 404 issue this is the warning that shows up.

Thank you for the response I wish I had more information but I did give access to my account. Let me know if there is something there.

Justin

• Nithin

Hi Justin,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

The issue returns a 404 issue and I have to refresh my page a few times to reset. The issue I believe is affecting my site because when I check my debug to see why I am getting 404 issue this is the warning that shows up.

Do you get this 404 while using Upfront editor?, I tried to replicate but it seems to load each page, without any issue, could you please explain the steps to replicate this in Upfront? These warning notice doesn't tend to cause a 404 issue.

However, I was able to notice 500 internal server error in Upfront console, and was able to get 404 issue when I tried to access one of the Dashboard pages. This seems like the issue is related to having a low memory limit, could you please try increasing your memory limit, and check whether it works?

upload_max_filesize = 256M
    post_max_size = 512M
    memory_limit = 1024M
    file_uploads = On
    max_execution_time = 300

You'll have to create a php.ini file in your root folder, and add the following rules in the mentioned file. Please check this link for more info about increasing the memory limit:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/

If you still have issue with increasing memory limit, would recommend you to get in touch with your host, and ask them to make the following changes. Please do note to change the above values according to your server limits.

I hope this helps. Please let us know how that goes, so that we could give a closer look. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.