Need some help with some questions

Hi, I before posted a thread requesting some changes for the theme and I saw in the new release
- Add theme customizer.
So I thought you could now have all 3 menues customizable and change the font of the site in theme options aswell but was it was some other change since I can't find those options anywhere?

Also there seems to be a problem with the editor. When trying to write a page or post and you want to use the function to have a dot before page content like this:
1. Nothing to see here
2. Move along
3. Abit further
4. yep

But with dots instead of numbers. the dots never appear on the page for some reason.

/Robert

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there,

- Add theme customizer.
    So I thought you could now have all 3 menues customizable and change the font of the site in theme options aswell but was it was some other change since I can't find those options anywhere?

That referred to the new Theme Customiser option within WordPress. It allows you to see changes live and see how new themes could look. See Screenshot.

I was just testing the issue you spoke of regarding bullet points and they seems to work for me, screenshot also attached.

Please include screenshots of the same if they're not working for you.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.