Need some help with speed, security and performance

Hi there,

Can someone please help me out with upgrading my performance issues, speed and security? It's not working out right now and I don't know what to do. Maby thanks in advance!

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Marjolein

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have visited the site and it seems to be loading pretty fast on my end. The GTMetrix seems to be "complaining" only about one thing too which is "Serve scaled images".

It lists quite a lot of images that it detects as bigger than their containers, though I can see that these images are already served from our Smush CDN. Can you please go to the "Smush Pro -> CDN" page and check if "Automatic Resizing" option is enabled there?

If not, give it a try please and see if that improves the GTMetrix test results.

Aside of this, I'll be happy to take a look at your site's configuration and review it against possible changes that could result in some performance/speed improvements but for this I would need to access the site. Would you please enabled support access to it so I could do this?

To enable support access, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access" page in site's back-end and click on "Grant support access" button there, then let me know here once it's done (as I won't be notified automatically).

I'll then access the site, check it and see if anything (and if so - what) could be done to possibly improve site's speed and security.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Marjolein
    • New Recruit

Hi Adam,

Many thanks for you fast reply! I tried to give you access but got the error " Failed to grant support access."
    I enabled the "Automatic Resizing" option and think that might improved the pagespeed a bit but I'm not able to see the new GTMetrix test results. https://premium.wpmudev.org/ gives me a error 502.
    Hope to hear from you, thank you in advance!
    Marjolein

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Marjoelin,

Apologies for the delay here, we were a bit short-staffed for a couple of days and some of the tickets slipped trough :slight_frown:

Unfortunately, support access has expired as well.

Can you please grant it again and I will subscribe to this ticket and make sure it doesn't get lost again.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.