Need Start Course Over button if the student fails

It looks like course press shows completion of the project 100% as if you have been through the course - not whether you pass it or not. So we want to send people on the completion page to try again if they have failed. In the workbook, it says failed - but is listed as 100% as they have got to the end. So if it's failed we want to give them a retry button - because they've not really fully completed it successfully. Is there a shortcode to send them back to the start of the unit/course?

• James Morris

Hello John

Just a quick follow-up to let you know this ticket has been flagged for our SLS Team. They will be looking into this as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that, since our SLS Team deals with more complex issues, it may take a little longer for them to reply, depending on their queue and the complexity of the issues they are facing. But, they will reply back here as soon as technically possible.

Thank you for you patience while our Team works through this for you.

Best regards,

James Morris

• Ari

Hey John,

Hope you are doing well today.

You have reported that: In the workbook, it says failed - but is listed as 100% as they have got to the end.

I tried it in my local site, but it seems everything is working fine as expected.
    Can you please tell me how to replicate this issue?
    Which modules you are using like (text, long answer, Single choice)?
    And more useful details if you think.

For further investigation it's better if you can enable the support access to your site, you can enable the support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access
    here is the details: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Best Regards, Ari

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.