Need the original style .css file for the theme FIXER

Need the original style .css file for the theme FIXER, the service theme. My site is https://ridesme.com. Will you can send me a link to download or here? either way works. Thank you for your time.

• Nastia

Hello Travis Kilgore , hope you are doing well!

I've checked your site and I see there is no Upfront Builder installed, this is good because you haven't played with Fixer template yet :wink:

All the CSS files are still on your site within a template. Just install and activate the Upfront Builder, navigate to Upfront > Builder and edit the Fixer theme. All the CSS should be in Theme Settings > Global Theme CSS, plus, you can find the preset's CSS in the same way.

Just in case, I've attached it the CSS file here.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Travis Kilgore

as soon as I activated the "builder" all my work thaTt I had done on my website (3 days worth of design changes to the theme "fixer" just vanished. How can I get it back?

I tried deactivating the builder plugin but still ALL of my work is gone.

Why did you recommend this plugin when I asked for the .css file.
    All I needed to do was upload the style.css file to the correct theme folder so the layout could just go back to default. Instead you recommend a terrible plugin and now all my work is gone.

I do appreciate the .css file you gave me, but it would have been better to know exactly where in the wordpress folder it needed to go. ie: :wp-content-->theme-->uf-fixer
    is that where that file should have gone?

how do i undo what I did with your plugin when I did not make a backup prior to activating the plugin?

• Nastia

Hello Travis Kilgore ,

I'm sorry to hear you have this issue.

I can't replicate the same from my end. Once I activated the Upfront Builder plugin the changes within a theme wasn't lost.

Please let me know how you installed the plugin. Would you please make sure that you haven't reset the theme from Upfront > General > Debug Options?

The Upfront Builder changing only the theme's template and it shouldn't change the activate theme that has been edited already.

To find the CSS code, please navigate to Upfront > Builder, edit the fixer theme, go to Theme Settings and click on Global Theme CSS.

The PopUp window will show with CSS code. Copy this CSS, exit the Upfront Builder and open your theme with Upfront Editor by clicking on the Customize button at the admin bar. From there, go to the Theme Settings > Global Theme CSS and paste the CSS code.

Before making any changes, please backup your site. You can create back up with the Snapshot Pro plugin.

Would you please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look?

Please see the detailed instructions on the link below:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Let me know when you do!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.