Need to be able to mass email site admins, not all users

Hi there.
I need the ability to contact all of my site admins (currently more than 250) when we are going to do some maintenance. Your Mass Email Sender looks perfect, but this would mail everybody, which I do not want. Have you got any plans to introduce a role selector in the future? Failing that, is there anything else in your repertoire of tools that could help me?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @ntus,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Currently, Mass Email Sender plugin do not support such feature but I agree it would make a great addition to the plugin so I'm moving this post to our "Features and Feedback" forum and hopefully more members of our community will support the idea. With enough support gathered, it's likely to be added to plugin's development roadmap, however I'm not able to give you any ETA on this!

That said, I understand that what you wish to implement would be a simple "mailing tool" that would allow you to send a "bulk" email to all admins of sub-sites of your Multisite, am I correct?
    Also, are you by any chance using BuddyPress plugin on your setup? Let me know please!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.