Need to be able to select any start time for appointment

When you change the time duration in the availability tab - If you say click 3hrs - then the times are more limited so it shows 8am, 11am, 2pm, etc - instead of showing all times and all possible times - eg 10:30 or 10:45 - I need it to show all times for every 15min block..
Basically exactly how it shows on the 15min booking one.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

If you say click 3hrs - then the times are more limited so it shows 8am, 11am, 2pm, etc - instead of showing all times and all possible times - eg 10:30 or 10:45 - I need it to show all times for every 15min block..
    Basically exactly how it shows on the 15min booking one.

If you want 3 hours duration service and 15 minute slots, then you should set up the service duration as 3 hours and the Time base(Minutes) to 15 (In Settings >> General)

Can you please let me know if you have it setup differently ?

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there,

Sorry for missing your last response. I was away due to some emergency and could not be on this any sooner. Added a week to your account to help sort this out.

I have the time base set to 15 minutes and the service duration to 180 minutes. If you select the service it lets you choose from 8am, 11am, 2pm or 5pm. It doesn't allow selection of times in between.

Can you kindly enable the Durations addon via Appointments plus >> Settings >> Addons and then on Appointments plus >> Settings >> General set the Time slot calculus method to "Minimum time based appointment duration calculus (legacy)" and see if that fixes the issue.

Please let me know if that does not and I will be around.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.