Need to be pointed in a direction

Hi there, I am trying to build something and am trying to figure out which plugin to start with. Here is my basic functionality I am after:

– I have a business where I want to keep track of my clients that come and see me.

– I need to be able to add new clients, and capture and display their address, phone number, date of birth, if they are married or single, etc.

– I need to keep track of what service they have had, and display their service history

– I need to be able to make an appointment for a client, and then display all my appointments for the day/week, etc.

I would like to be able to do all this from the front end as I have a couple of employees, and its just better if I limit them to the front end of the site because I have information and documents that they can reference on the front end.

I have installed the appointments plugin and it looks great, but I need to figure out how to create the “client” profile page and tie it into the appointments plugin.

I was thinking of something like CustomPress or something like that to capture the client information, but I am not sure how I would tie that into the appointments.

I am just curious if you could maybe give me your advice on how to go about this, and maybe point me in the direction of a plugin or somethign I could use to get me on my way.

I realize that I will probably have to do some custom work, that it may not do what I need it to do with what you provide in your plugins, but if I can get fairly close then hire someone to finish it off, I am sure it will be a heck of a lot closer than starting from nothing.

Thanks very much,

Jamie