need to change pro sites signup form place

i want to separate the current info about subscription from the pro sites page and also separate Sign up form from pro sites page so when i choose a plan in trial mode redirect me to sign up in another page not in same page

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @admin

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Please go to your "Network Admin -> Settings -> General" page and disable the "Signup on Checkout" option. This will separate registration process/form and Pro Sites checkout.

Users will be then required to first create a standard WP account with your site. You may leave the default WP registration page intact or use any custom registration solution you wish (e.g. our Membership 2 Pro, BuddyPress, Gravity Forms registration add-on etc).

I hope that helps!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello admin,

Thanks for the explanation, that's clear now.

Currently though, this wouldn't be possible with built-in plugin's feature. Options available at the moment are "Signup on checkout page" (which will allow users to select package and then will present them with signup form) and "separate" signup (which will require users to login to their WP account prior to selecting Pro Sites plan).

The "workaround" may be to create a "pricing" table as a normal content (e.g. with one of the pricing tables plugins available) and then add a signup button on the same page that would lead them to WP registration page (of your own). Either way though users will then have to be WP users to signup for the site with Pro Sites.

I do agree however that ability to show up Pricing Tables and choose plan separately and then easily redirect to a custom signup form would make a great feature. Therefore I'm moving this to our "Feedback and Features suggestions" forum and hopefully more members of our community will support the idea.

In case you'd need this urgently, one of the developers at our "Jobs & Pros" job board (please note: no WPMU DEV staff involved!) may be able to help you build a custom code that would let you achieve this. You may then want to ask a question here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.