Need to customize color scheme on slide-in WPMU plugin

Hello!

I need to customize the color scheme on the following site on my network: http://theie5.org/peninsulaim/patient-portal/

It is the slide in and although I have tried numerous variations of css I have not been able to alter the background color, title color or border color. I would like the background to be #303030, the border and title to be #1abc9c and the regular text to be #e3e3e3.

Here is the css that I have placed:

.wdsi-slide-rounded a, .wdsi-slide-rounded a:visited, .wdsi-slide-rounded a:hover {
color: #1abc9c;
}

.wdsi-slide-rounded .wdsi-slide-right .wdsi-slide-close .wdsi-slide-rounded .wdsi-slide-left .wdsi-slide-close .wdsi-slide-rounded .wdsi-slide-bottom .wdsi-slide-close {
border-top: 3px solid #1ABC9C;
border-top-width: 3px;
border-top-style: solid;
border-top-color: #1ABC9C;
}

.wdsi-slide-minimal-dark .wdsi-slide-minimal .wdsi-slide-title .wdsi-slide-rounded-dark .wdsi-slide-rounded .wdsi-slide-title {
color: #1ABC9C;
}

.wdsi-slide-rounded .wdsi-slide-right .wdsi-slide-wrap .wdsi-slide-rounded.wdsi-slide-left .wdsi-slide-wrap .wdsi-slide-rounded .wdsi-slide-bottom .wdsi-slide-wrap {
border-top: 3px solid #1ABC9C;
border-top-width: 3px;
border-top-style: solid;
border-top-color: #1ABC9C;
}

.wdsi-slide-minimal-dark .wdsi-slide-minimal .wdsi-slide-title, .wdsi-slide-rounded-dark.wdsi-slide-rounded .wdsi-slide-title {
}

.wdsi-slide-rounded .wdsi-slide-right .wdsi-slide-wrap, .wdsi-slide-rounded .wdsi-slide-left .wdsi-slide-wrap, .wdsi-slide-rounded .wdsi-slide-bottom .wdsi-slide-wrap {
border-top: 3px solid #1abc9c;
}

.wdsi-slide-rounded-dark .wdsi-slide-wrap {
background: #303030;
color: #E3e3e3;
}

.wdsi-slide-minimal-dark .wdsi-slide-minimal .wdsi-slide-title, .wdsi-slide-rounded-dark.wdsi-slide-rounded .wdsi-slide-title {
}

Thank you for your assistance! Support access is granted as the site is in maintenance mode for those not logged in.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Mandy,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To cahnge the slide in color as you have mentioned try using the following CSS code in the Slide In Custom CSS option which you will find in Slide In settings page.

#wdsi-slide_in .wdsi-slide-close:after,
    #wdsi-slide_in .wdsi-slide-close,
    #wdsi-slide_in .wdsi-slide-wrap {
         background: #303030 !important;
    }
    #wdsi-slide_in .wdsi-slide-close:before,
    #wdsi-slide_in .wdsi-slide-close,
    #wdsi-slide_in .wdsi-slide-wrap {
       border-color: #1abc9c !important;
    }
    #wdsi-slide_in .wdsi-slide-content .wdsi-slide-title {
        color: #1abc9c !important;
    }
    #wdsi-slide_in .wdsi-slide-content {
       color: #e3e3e3 !important;
    }

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.