Need to disable all registration and login features

I have several problems..

I have several issues, i need to fix

background, I am using membership plugin to run access to content, the registration is free.. i have stated in the class build on course press pro, that its available to registers users...

this is the main page where users click to see the classes

http://digitalsmb.com/smb-resources/marketing-education/

from there they can click to a link to the individual course that i have created...

issue 1 - when a new user clicks on Sign Up.. they get
pop-up
Registrations are not allowed.

--First, registrations are allowed.. just have to be a member.. this confuses user.... I want to eliminate that popup... since I have another register or login modal, being run by theme and wordpress that has social login enabled. ..

- another issue I have is.. is when user logs off from entire community it redirects user to a course press page - student-login..

• Michael Bissett

Hey @inemode, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

Let's focus on that first problem first. When a user is logged out of your site, would you want that "Sign up" button to be replaced with a button that takes users to your registration page?

It seems like something that'd be possible with a custom page template, but it'd really help if I could have a closer look at the theme here, just to make sure everything works right. Could you please send in the following:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.