Need to integrate code for Google G suite email.

I need to integrate this code into my html header please.

<meta name="google-site-verification" content="tN4XXdhLAT9hDQsCKDearuZ1i-zN06bf9gzfsMPTj-U" />

• Ashik

Hi Jeremiah,

Thank you for reaching us. Hope you're doing well today.

I can see a note on support page you've fixed it already. Great work. In future, If you need any help on this topic, I would request you to provide cPanel/FTP access to us.

Please, don't leave your login details on this ticket. Use our contact form by following this below template.

Subject: "Attn: Ashikur Rahman"

Site login:
    WordPress admin username -
    WordPress admin password -

- cPanel or phpMyAdmin credentials (host/username/password) -
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic. So, it doesn't go back to the forum. The subject line ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you sent those credentials.

Feel free to reply here if you've any more questions or concerns. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Ashik

• Ashik

Hi Jeremiah,

Thank you for replying back.

If you're using our Smartcrawl Pro plugin, you can add your verification code by your self. Go Dashboard > SmartCrawl > Settings > General Settings > Google Verification (near the end of the page) and put your code and save it.

If you don't have installed the SmartCrawl plugin yet, you can install it through Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Plugins > Install. Then follow the above process.

Feel free to reply here if you've any more questions or concerns. Have a great day.

Regards,
    Ashik

• Ashik

Hi Jeremiah,

Thank you for replying back.

I'm afraid, I see your site is just a white screen. From when you're seeing this? Any specific change that you've made? Please let us know as much as details. Also, we need your site cPanel/FTP access to do further investigation. Please, don't leave your login details on this ticket. Use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question by following this below template.

Subject: "Attn: Ashikur Rahman"

Site login:
    WordPress site login URL -
    WordPress admin username -
    WordPress admin password -

- cPanel/FTP credentials (host/username/password)-
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you've select "I have a different question" for your topic. So, it doesn't go back to the forum. The subject line ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you sent those credentials.

Feel free to reply here if you've any more questions or concerns. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Ashik

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.