need to know fonts used on home page

Hi,

I'm trying to recreate the home page on aficreditsolutions.com for the client and need to know the following:

– Fonts Used

– Colors Used

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello cornelius_butler

It looks like the font family used is “”Open Sans” ,sans-serif” for most of the content. But the color is different. The body content color is: #6F6F6F but it’s different in different part of the content.

There is a google chrome addon you can try to get font information of any element, called Font Finder: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/font-finder/bhiichidigehdgphoambhjbekalahgha?hl=en

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

• David
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

HI, how are you?

One easy check thro console get you all the answers you need. Main Font is Google fonts Raleway and opensans. But if you have access to the admin of the site you will find this under theme settings or elementor settings.

With your browser console you can check any color you need for your site just pointing to the element you need. But just looking this website I don't think that developer take care to much for fonts and color I think that they are more default setting from the theme.

Kind regards

David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.