Need to reset my wordpress site to default template

I'm trying to reset my wordpress site and get it back to the original theme, but i don't know how.

• Rupok

Hi Alison,

Can you please add a little more details? I'm sorry but I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to achieve. Are you trying to reset all data and make it look like it was when you just setup your WordPress or do you want to activate the site design (theme) which was at the beginning? Or are you using any of our Upfront Child Themes and want to reset to the default design of that theme?

If you are trying to reset your site content and *everything*, you can use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-reset/
    PLEASE NOTE: This can not be un-done. So please think twice before using this plugin. I'll suggest you to take a full backup of your site before using this plugin so you can revert back to current state if anything goes wrong for you.

If you are trying to activate the initial default WordPress theme, please go do "Dashboard > Appearance > Themes" section, and "Activate" Twenty Sixteen theme. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

If you are using any of our Upfront Child themes and want to bring back the default design, please go do "Dashboard > Upfront > General" menu and click on the "RESET THEME" button inside "Debug Option" section. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

If none of these resembles what you are trying to do, please let us know about your target in details so we can understand it clearly. Then we will be able to give you proper solution.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.