Need to review new sites before they are live!

How can I keep Pro Sites from giving new users a login url and password until I review and approve it? Right now, with the stripe gateway installed, it automatically provides a url and login credentials.

Can you tell me where in the source files this portion of the process is generated?

Milan

Hello @kota,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us.

Currently this is not possible as out of box feature but there is somewhat similar to this offered in our Pro Sites.

Have you tried Pay to Blog module of Pro Sites. If not then its my advice to you that you try it out once, It won't give you complete control over site approval process but somewhat similar to it. ( It will disable front end till user pays amount, I know its not exactly what you want but if you can work with this then please try it out once )

You can enable that module of Pro Sits via Network Admin > Pro Sites > Modules > Pay to blog ( Refer screenshot if you need visual help ).

If you think module I suggested you won't be helpful to you then you'll need to hire developer for this requirement or you can post your this requirement as job request on our Job Portal

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if there is some arena in which I can help you with.

Cheers,
    Milan