Need to show specific custom field content from specific post

I've added a bunch of custom fields to one custom post type in CustomPress. I need to compile and display specific values from custom fields from specific post IDs. Basically, each 'post' will have a set of info attached to it (custom fields) that I'll need to display a certain amount of all in one place on a single page in a table (most likely). So I need to pull custom field types that are attached to specific post IDs into an aggregate area on the site. The front end shortcodes I see seem to only display editable fields specific to a post instead of just a value from that post.

I hope that makes sense, thanks!

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Brian,

Hope you're well.

If I understand this correctly you're looking for a custom query here where the information from CustomPress custom fields for your selected posts will show?

So first thing you need is the query, you can check this tool that can help you with that:
    https://generatewp.com/wp_query/

Now you will need to add the information from CustomPress in that query.
    So you first need to get the correct code, you can get it from Custom Fields tab by clicking on Ember Code for your custom field.
    This is the part that you will want to use:

Adjust the property to what you want to show, I guess "value" is what you're looking for, and then add the code for each custom field in your query.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
    Predrag