Negative shortcode not working

Hello guys, this upgrade of the plugin solved a few things, and I'm really happy, but now, I'm inserting those negative shortcodes like barry say here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/problem-with-levels-when-someone-upgrades#post-241047

But nothing is happenning, the subscription form keeps showing up to everyone :slight_frown:
It might be that still needs some fixes or somethng, let me know barry please, and thankyou for eveything again.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

I was just testing what Barry posted:

So, if you wanted to show the subscription form only to those not on a level (called maybe "levelone") then you could put the following in your registration form page

[not-level-leveone]
    [subscriptionform]
    [/not-level-levelone]

and it would only show for those not on that level. You could then, underneath those shortcodes, put:

[level-levelone]
    You are already have a subscription - well done, here is your account form
    [accountform]
    [/level-levelone]

I just set up and was testing this but [not-level-LEVELNAME] doesn't work for me either.

I'll ping Barry for his input here.

Thanks.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

@Barry, nope you are right it wasn't a different version. I only speed read the post he linked to and presumed I missed the new feature. Is this a version @masonjames posted up?

I see now though and suspect @Kenetork wasn't testing the same version either. I think his version was our last release?

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.