Neither the bottom right corner or the widget are working for the Chat plugin

I’ve installed the Chat plugin on my site and I tried using the bottom right corner and also the widget, but none of them is working.
It's not even letting me save settings. I have avatars on the site and they are not working either.
None of the settings from the presentation video appear to work.

• Kris Tomczyk

Hi dainis

Hope you are doing good today. Thank you for staging site and access.

I made small investigation on you site. It's turned out that this is a theme conflict.

The main issue is in theme css main-desktop.css:

.menu-panel {
        z-index: 999!important;
        opacity: 999 !important;
        width: 62px;
        float: left;
        position: absolute;
        transition: width 0.4s;
        -webkit-transition: width 0.5s;
        -moz-transition: width 0.5s;
        -o-transition: width 0.4s;
    }
    #mobile-menu {
        display: none !important;
    }

When I remove this code in edit mode, chat in widget and in right bottom corner start working fine. Of course I restore this css.

I provide small css fix for widget chat part, I added this code to your custom css section in your theme:
    .wpmudev-chat-module.wpmudev-chat-module-messages-list {height: 200px !important;}
    and now widget chat is working fine.

As for you chat in bottom right corner I contact with our SLS developers to take a closer look on this issue. I will inform you when we find a solution for this.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

• Lindeni Mahlalela

Hello dainis

I hope you are doing great today.

In addition to what my colleague Kris Tomczyk has advised you to add, I have also added this CSS code:

.wpmudev-chat-box{
     	height: auto !important;
    }

To the custom code section in "BuddyBoss > Boss Theme > Custom Codes" page under the CSS section. This seems to do the trick but if you have any further issues, you may wish to follow this thread which addresses the same issue for another member.

I have also added this to your live website but I kept the Chat plugin inactive as you currently have it inactive. Once you are ready to test, just activate the "WordPress Chat" plugin and the chat box should be visible in the front end. I also tested and it worked for me I hope it works for you as well.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further issues and we will always be happy to help in any way possible.

Have a nice day.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.