Nelo Error: Breadcrumb

Hi

WP 3.03, Multisite

I installed WP Nelo and WP Nelo Child Theme and when I activate the theme, get this error

Warning: include(/home/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-nelo/includes/breadcrumb-navigation-xt.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-nelo/functions.php on line 77

Please advise how to fix it

• Edged

I just want to check something here, in addition to Nelo, I've been testing a few themes & coming up with these types of errors:

Example: Business Services

Warning: require_once(/home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-services/library/functions/conditional-functions.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-services/functions.php on line 19

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-services/library/functions/conditional-functions.php' (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/lib/php:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php') in /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-services/functions.php on line 19

Example: Business Portfolio

Warning: require_once(/home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-portfolio/library/functions/conditional-functions.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-portfolio/functions.php on line 19

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-portfolio/library/functions/conditional-functions.php' (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/lib/php:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php') in /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-portfolio/functions.php on line 19

So far the theme that works is WPMU Dixi 2.1.5

Is there a problem in my Multisite installation or are there some themes that won't work with WP Multisite 3.0.3?

• Richie_KS

also checked if you have the proper install path in wp-content/themes

the theme installed path should be like

/home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-services
    /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-nelo
    /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-dixi
    /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-portfolio

and not a double folder

/home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-services/business-services
    /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-nelo/wpmu-nelo
    /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-dixi/wpmu-dixi
    ..well you get the point...hehe

this sometime happen when you ftp or install the theme via dashboard theme install.

cheers