Nelo Error: Breadcrumb

Hi

WP 3.03, Multisite

I installed WP Nelo and WP Nelo Child Theme and when I activate the theme, get this error

Warning: include(/home/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-nelo/includes/breadcrumb-navigation-xt.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-nelo/functions.php on line 77

Please advise how to fix it

• Edged

I just want to check something here, in addition to Nelo, I've been testing a few themes & coming up with these types of errors:

Example: Business Services

Warning: require_once(/home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-services/library/functions/conditional-functions.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-services/functions.php on line 19

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-services/library/functions/conditional-functions.php' (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/lib/php:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php') in /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-services/functions.php on line 19

Example: Business Portfolio

Warning: require_once(/home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-portfolio/library/functions/conditional-functions.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-portfolio/functions.php on line 19

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-portfolio/library/functions/conditional-functions.php' (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/lib/php:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php') in /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-portfolio/functions.php on line 19

So far the theme that works is WPMU Dixi 2.1.5

Is there a problem in my Multisite installation or are there some themes that won't work with WP Multisite 3.0.3?

• Richie_KS

also checked if you have the proper install path in wp-content/themes

the theme installed path should be like

/home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-services
    /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-nelo
    /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-dixi
    /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-portfolio

and not a double folder

/home/public_html/wp-content/themes/business-services/business-services
    /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-nelo/wpmu-nelo
    /home/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-dixi/wpmu-dixi
    ..well you get the point...hehe

this sometime happen when you ftp or install the theme via dashboard theme install.

cheers

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.