Nelo, Triden, Dixi - Javascript Problems / Errors

Hello, I have noticed a few errors in the admin sections of each of these themes.

DIXI: Theme Options, Site Intro, and Gallery all throw two errors:
"Event.observe is not a function
Event.observe(window, 'load', init, false);"
"jQuery("#media-buttons a").tTips is not a function
jQuery(function(){jQuery('#media-buttons a').tTips();});"
-------------------------------------------------------------
NELO: Theme Options, Custom Homepage Images throw one error:
jQuery("#media-buttons a").tTips is not a function
jQuery(function(){jQuery('#media-buttons a').tTips();});
TRIDEN: Theme Options, Custom Image Header, Site Intro, Gallery throw two errors:
"Event.observe is not a function
Event.observe(window, 'load', init, false);"
"jQuery("#media-buttons a").tTips is not a function
jQuery(function(){jQuery('#media-buttons a').tTips();});"

With the little research I have done so far it appears that:
The Event.observe function is prototype which isn't loaded on these admin pages.

The Jquery Function is failing because the jquery lib is being included with each theme overwriting wordpress' internal jquery instance.

If you remove the jquery call with the theme, jquery functions in the theme start failing because they now reference the $() instance and not the jQuery() instance which wordpress uses with the no conflict mode.

Obviously it's possible to go in a fix these issues one by one by the user however I was wondering what kind of time frame would be reasonable to get these updated at the source. I would hate to edit these all manually only to find out that an updated version of the theme is available 2 weeks down the road.

I am using WordpressMU 2.6.5 and the only plugins I am using with the exception of ahp_recent_posts are all from your repository of premium plugins.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I apologize, I also meant to point out initially that these themes are excellent otherwise and have received some well deserved thumbs up from our test team. Great work.

No Responses Yet

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.