Network Activate with Domain Mapping Question

Is this compatible to Network Activate with the subsite which is map using Domain Mapping?

• Juan Tamad
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

This should work without any issues as long as you have a different Facebook app for separate domains

Isn’t it same as incompatible :sweat_smile:

So the best and safe setting is to set it up every sub-site? How about main site? Since I have prosite activated? When they login to there map domain is it same when they login in the main site?

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey again Juan Tamad,

Isn’t it same as incompatible

I guess you can say that.

So the best and safe setting is to set it up every sub-site?

Yes.

How about main site? Since I have prosite activated? When they login to there map domain is it same when they login in the main site?

Not really sure what you’re referring to here to be honest, if the question is are the users logged in the main site once they login in their subsite then the answer is yes. This is default behavior of multisite.

Best regards,

Bojan

• Juan Tamad
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Not really sure what you’re referring to here to be honest, if the question is are the users logged in the main site once they login in their subsite then the answer is yes. This is default behavior of multisite.

I mean if the user use FB to create an account in the mainsite and create a prosite then if he login directly into his subsite which is already map with a domain will it create new account or login his mainsite account since the FB API is not same.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.