Network Activating All Multisite Plugins vs. using some for individual sites

Hello
I am building a multisite and would like to know which wpmudev multisite plugins to network activate vs multisite plugins for individual sites. For example, the Multi-DB plugin, I cannot use because of the hosting company I have. And, by using multisite and the ProSites plugin to give my users the opportunity to create their own sites, what are all of the multisite plugins to network activate that will enhance and work hand in hand with ProSites plugin?
Thanks so much!
Andrew

Luís

Hi @andrew,

I hope had been good today!

If I understand well what you are trying to do, I think you can offer to your users, lot's of our plugins, like WP Smush Pro, Membership 2 Pro, MarketPress....

Be sure, when you search what plugins to offer, those can be used in the subsites, instead of only used in the network admin (Snapshot Pro)

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

andrew

Hello and thanks for the response.
    Yes. This helps. I understand that Snapshot Pro can only work when network activated and not individually site activated.
    Wondered if y'all had documentation and listing about all of the multisite plugins working together. For example, Snapshot Pro only works while network activated and how it jives with ProSites plugin and which multisite plugins work with individual sites and stand alone from ProSites like Membership2.
    Does that make sense? Y'all have documentation for each plugin like ProSites, but do y'all have documentation for an extesive multisite how all of your multisite plugins work together and how to set them up to work together.
    Thanks!

Luís

Hi @andrew,

I hope had been good today!

I will give some examples, as you understand, we have an extensive list of plugins, but I will try refer the most used.

Plugins to the network admin:

- Snapshot Pro;
    - Cloner;
    - Pro Sites;
    - Admin Panel Tips;
    - Anti-Splog;
    - Domain Mapping;
    - Support System;
    - Ultimate Branding;

Plugins that your users can active in your websites:

- MarketPress;
    - Membership 2 Pro;
    - WP Smush Pro;
    - CoursePress Pro;
    - Comments Plus;
    - Directory;
    - E-Newsletter;
    - Floating Social;
    - Appointments+;
    - Events +;
    -Google Maps;

All plugins referred in this second list, you can use as "network deactivate", and let your users choose what plugins they want use.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís