Network Text Change - Cannot change "Posts" or "Pages" text

I am running into an odd problem with the UB Plugin when trying to use the text changer add-on.

I have successfully changed the text "Add New Post" to say "Add News" but when I set up the rule to change "Posts" (the heading for the page that lists all current posts) to "My News"; it just doesn't work.

This problem also occurs for "Pages" (trying to change it to "My Pages").

I have tried using the checkbox for ignoring case, but that doesn't help.

NB - On both Posts and Pages, the button in the top right that says "Search Posts/Pages" DOES change text! Oh, and I am using Easy Blogging, and I tried disabling Cufon, but that didn't help.