Network Theme customization

I am trying to do the following things in the Network theme I purchased. Please show me how.

1. I have a multisite blog. The icons that display on the middle of the page are the recent blogs from across my network. But the image of each blog keeps on using the super admin's image, instead of customize for each blog. Please tell me how to change this.

2. Also there is a search bar underneath the name. I would like to disable that since I already use the Global Search as a widget.

3. Lastly, I do not want the Network theme to be use by other bloggers. Just by the multisite admin. Is there a way to disable that so they cannot see or activate it.

Thank you.

• ThePath

Hi

I take it you have other blogs on your network from other users...i.e. they have their own author image (I presume thats what you mean by "super admins image")? Because if you are writing all the posts via blogs you are the admin for then obviously it will use your image. If you mean a posts featured image then it could be that these arent set for the other posts and so shows a default one.

Cheers

• PC

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.