Network User Dashboard Redirect to Primary Site

Hi

I'm having a problem regarding the Pro Sites plugin redirection. Hope anyone here can help me solve this puzzle.

When a user (regardless premium or free) clicking on the tab "+ Your Account" in his Dasbhoad , this will redirect them from the url below to the main site :

From here:
jimmy.mysite.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=psts-checkout

to here:
http://mysite.com/pro-site/?bid=20

I found this a little confusing. Is there any better way to do that?
Cant's this content just created under his own site instead of bouncing him to Primary Site.

or else, can we add the pop up code into it, so he will just pop up to another browser rather than straight bouncing out. If so, where should I do this?

Regards

Sylvia

• Tyler Postle

Hey again Sylvia,

Seeing you all over the forums tonight it seems :slight_smile:

I found this a little confusing. Is there any better way to do that?
    Cant's this content just created under his own site instead of bouncing him to Primary Site.

The upgrade/purchase has to be made on the primary site because that's where the checkout is and where Pro Sites is based. This also ensures there are no issues with the payment gateway IPN.

or else, can we add the pop up code into it, so he will just pop up to another browser rather than straight bouncing out. If so, where should I do this?

This is possible. I think the easiest way to do this will be if you add the Admin Menu Editor plugin, edit the menu item or create a new one that links to that page then in the CSS classes spot you can put a custom class that tells it to open in a new window. Also, if you happen to already have admin menu editor pro then that feature is built in.

Here is the class you would need to add:

.new-window {
    target-new: window;
    }

You could also do "tab" if you wanted to do a tab instead of a window.

This is best if added into the "Admin CSS" module in our Ultimate Branding plugin, which I notice you already have installed :slight_smile:

Once added then go into the admin menu editor and add "new-window" into the "advanced options" CSS classes field. Leaving a space between it and the other classes in there.

Hope this helps Sylvia! Let me know if you need any further assistance here.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.