Network Wide Text Change Caused White Screen Across all Sites

I enabled the "Network Wide Text Change" feature and the Network Admin as well as all other site admin sections went blank white. Only way I could get it to come back was change the name of the plugin folder. Now I can't activate the plugin again without the blank screen since I can't disable that one feature. Any thoughts or suggestions?

-David

• aecnu

Greetings David,

Thank you for bringing up this significant issue.

I have tested this in our test production server and have not been able to replicate this issue.

Now it is time to go into full blown trouble shooting mode because it appears there may be some conflict here and one way to find out conclusively.

Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol - first to switch to the Twenty Eleven theme just long enough to check for the problem - if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting. You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.