Network Wide Text Change not changing text

I'm trying to change the text on a page and it's not working.
I disabled all my plugins still not working.
I used nextmeetingdate for the text to replace
and November 5th 2016 for replace with
it's a single site.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there HamRadioDude,

I trust you're well today and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

Please take a notice to the case sensitive control in each text replacement.
    You may have to enable that checkbox and try once more.

If this isn't the case here, could you please point to me where this "nextmeetingdate" text is in your website? And where does that comes from? Your theme, another plugin? Please advise!

Finally, please grant us with support access to your site in order to have a better look inside. This can be done as described here via our "WPMUDEV Dashboard" plugin.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• HamRadioDude
    • HummingBird

Tried both ways checked and unchecked. What I'm going for is instead of changing the date each time in a post, a popup and any other page I would like to use the text change option to be able to change it in one place, without editing everything.

One question I have does it work with the popup plugin?
    if it doesn't then we can stop here and I will disable it not not use it.

I was trying to get it to work with a page first, then was going to try the popup and if it didn't work with it was going to disable it and make a request for integration with popup plugin.

If it does support the popup plugin then it is active on the page.
    http://www.kingscountyradioclub.com/club-meeting/ and its not coming from any plugin its a word I put in the text to change to the date put into the network text changer settings.

Support is active now

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi HamRadioDude,

Mind if I jump in here :slight_smile:

I think there's a misunderstanding about how UB Text Change works, from what I can see you have nextmeetingdate as part of the content of your page while Text Change is used to change text from your theme or plugin translatable strings.

For example, let's say you have theme with "Portfolio" section on home page and title of that section can't be changed from theme options but it can be done by using translation files, in that case you can use UB Text change and change that part without the need to use translation files.

If I understand correctly you're looking to have "placeholders" on your site and then use text change to set different text in that place from time to time?
    If that's so I would suggest giving this plugin a try:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/real-time-find-and-replace/

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.