New 4.0.8 WPMUDEV Dashbaord not loading CSS properly on 2 WPMU sites

I have updated to the latest WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin on 3 sites. The 1 standalone WP site, everything works great. The 2 multisites, the Dashboard doesn't load properly, looks like CSS isn't loading properly.

Here is a video to show you:
https://db.tt/6LeqTxek

I have granted support access to churchwebsitepress.org.

Thanks,
patrick

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @patrick_steil,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Please delete the plugin completely and then install again. Hope this helps. If the issue is still there then make sure its not a plugin or theme conflict as described in getting support manual.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• pmsteil
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I have deleted and re-installed the plugin.

I have also deactivated ALL plugins.

This WPMU install is already running on one of the base WP themes and nothing has been changed there recently.

I still through each test have not been able to get the WPMU DEV Dashboard to load up the CSS properly. I even tried to "View Source" and could manually load up each CSS file successfully.

Thanks for any other hep you can provide,
    Patrick

• Panos
    • SLS

Hello @patrick_steil,

Could you please grant us support access to have a closer look at this? It is hard to find what's causing it since we can't replicate this.

Also please confirm that you allow us to deactivate and reactivate your plugins during the testing. This isn't something that we would like to do without your confirmation :slight_smile:

In order to grant us access please navigate to your admin menu > WPMU DEV > Support and click on the "Grant Support Access" button.

Thanks,
    Panos

• Ivan Shulev
    • The Bug Hunter

Hey Patrick,

Just a note: you have given access to wpmutest.com, but since the issue is visible there, that isn't a problem.

I looked at your website and I see the CSS is loading properly, but the needed classes are not assigned to the page body element.

In order to investigate further, I would kindly ask you to provide FTP credentials and send them in the following manner through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Ivan Shulev"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

**If you keep support access active then no need to send in wp-admin

Thank you and have a nice day!

Ivan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.