new blog template and prosites integration

How can new blog template and prosites plugins integrated.

Spend hours on forum but seems there are no solutions.

What I want to achieve is during creating a new website, once pick a plan level, then only certain templates showing according to chosen level.

Thanks

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello John,

There is no such integration between Pro Sites and New Blog Templates. Those plugins integrates in way that when you create new site on Pro Site signup then you will have option to select template for your site (it doesn’t depend on selected level in Pro sites) from all available templates.

That feature was requested before https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/integration-with-pro-sites – however it didn’t get enough support from members so it wasn’t implemented.

It still can be added in the future versions – but at the moment its not there yet.

kind regards,

Kasia

• John
    • Flash Drive

Hi Kasia,

So what are the alternatives for what I want to achieve because prosites promotes that it has similar flow to wordpress.com but getting flow like wordpress.com cannot be achieved if new blog template is not integrated with prosites.

What I want to achieve is during creating a new website, once pick a plan level, then only certain templates showing according to chosen level.

Thanks

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello John,

I'm not familiar with Pro Sites alternatives I'm afraid.

Pro Sites has similar flow to wordpress.com – please not that similar doesn't mean that it is the same flow.

You can select templates while signing up for the site – so both plugins are integrated.

Pro Sites has add-on Premium Themes that will allow you to select witch themes will be available for each level – but those will be accessible after user will signup for the site. Would that work for you?

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.