New blog template does not clone my site

I enabled the New blog template but some how on user trying to register a new site, it does not clone the default site. please Kindly look into this for me urgently.

Regards

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Oriyomi,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Thanks for granting access, I've checked your site and in New Blog Templates settings I saw that you didn't have template selector enabled for registration and even though you had template created it was not set as default so there was no way of plugin knowing that this template should be used.

I have set your template as default template and it should be using that template by default on registration.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Oh shoot, I just checked the backend of site created after I set the default template and saw that plugins and theme are in place but didn't check the front end, sorry about that.

I had another look at this now and I believe I see where the issue is.
    In your template site you have Static Page selected under Settings > Reading but you didn't select pages to be transferred with the template.
    So on your new site you end up with Static Page option enabled but it can't select page since there's no such page in it.

What you can do is go to Blog Templates > Blog Templates and edit your current template, for What To Copy To New Blog? enable pages, and any other option if you need it, and select All Pages or at least the Home page which is being used as static page.

That should do it :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.