New Blog Templates Bug

Please watch this video as it will explain it best.

http://www.screencast.com/t/1U3vdZp3USJz

I'm not entirely sure how to go about fixing this on existing sites that have the issue and would appreciate any help.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Matt,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums and the screencast was very helpful.

What I understand from the video is that whenever the NBT plugin is activated, and you create a new site, the roles disappear and you see only a customer role and when this is deactivated, and a new site is created, it works fine right ?

I will really appreciate if you can just check and let me know if that is happening with a particular plugin ? (I heard jigoshop but the voice was not clear, perhaps my network) if yes, then I will need to call our developer for his advice.

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• Matt F
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

PC,

This is indeed the issue.

We have done extensive testing on different networks.

You are correct: "the roles disappear and you see only a customer role and when this is deactivated, and a new site is created, it works fine"

I would appreciate any assistance on this.

Thanks,

Matt

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Matt,

Thanks for your post and sorry for the delay in response as I had to be away due to a family emergency.

I have already sent a note to our lead developer Ve on this one and he will be here sooner than later.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.