So my question is the following:
When working with Multisite and New Blog Templates will the following procedure be correct?
1. Create a new site/user with a sub-directory or sub-domain.
2. Upload parent theme and child theme.
3. Upload all plugins etc. (is this necessary or do the plugins carry over from my super admin/admin site?).
4. Make all wanted CSS changes in the style sheet of the child theme.
5. Add pages etc. to parent theme.
6. When done utilize New Blog Templates to choose newly created site/theme as default theme for new sites/users.
7. If there is a theme update, then update the parent theme under the sub-directory/domain.
8. If there is a WordPress update then update via super admin/admin.
*Will this also override the default theme setting under Network Settings?
*Which WordPress files are overridden when there is a new WordPress version installed? How will this affect Multisite (wp-config; htacces etc.)?