New Blog Templates image can't be edited

I created a few Blog templates, however when I try to edit the screenshot of the templates, I get an error saying that my upload quota limit has been exceeded.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Play Tienda S.A

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked the site and I noticed that you're using "upload quota" module of Pro Sites. This is fine but apparently all the sites on your multisite are set to some Pro Sites levels so all are affected buy the quota settings.

The sites that are used as Blog Templates sites shouldn't actually be used for any other purpose than this and they shouldn't be "pro sites" pages, they should be "unrestricted" then. I'm not sure out of which sites those Blog Templates were created but I believe you do so could you please try removing pro site status from those "source" sites?

Give it a go, please, and let me know if it solved the issue for you.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Play Tienda
    • Flash Drive

Hola Adam, ya intente lo que me dijiste y aun no funciona, cuando quiero cambiar la imagen del tema me dice que no tengo espacio, y el blog que use como plantilla esta en un plan ilimitado.

Por favor avisame que mas puedo hacer, gracias y bendiciones.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Play Tienda,

Each of your sites in network is limited to 2000MB of uploads and your main site limit is well over that so it's not possible to upload new image for either New Blog Templates or in main site media library.

What you can do is increase the limit for the main site only and allow it to add more files.

You can do that by going to "Sitos > Todos los sitos" in your network admin panel.
    Hover on your main site and click on "Editar".

When site options open scroll down way to the end of page where you will see "Cuota de espacio para archivos" field where you can enter your new value for upload limit.
    Try setting 10000 or something like that and it should work after you save it.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.