New Blog Templates not attaching images?

Hello guys!!!

Guys, I'm facing some problem here... New Blog Templates are working fine, but the problem is that media files are not showing up!

I don't see any image... Even images I set up with Ultimate Branding plugin to be shown on Admin bar are not showing up...

My host is WP-Engine, my upload folder is set as 775.

As you can see on attached images, I don't see any image...

Can you please help me guys?

Thanks

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there Derek,

Thanks for your post.

Can you kindly check if you are able to manually upload an image in the media library and able to view that image ?

If no, then its something to do with the permissions on the server however if you are able to view them, we'l need to test in detail.

What about on the main site ? and the template site ? Are the images visible there ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• Derek
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello @PC how've you been?

Yes, I ca upload images manually, the main site and the template images are visible... I don't know I think is something related to wordpress 3.8 'cause I use woocommerce too, and there's some Session problem... When I'm not logged in I can add products to shopping cart, but when I go to visit my cart there's no products... I think I'll downgrade to last WP Version and try it out...

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Derek,

I can have a closer look for you if you want.

Can you please send me your login details via our secure contact form

1: Mark the email to my attention

Attn: PC

2: Include a link of this thread in the email

3: Include FTP and WordPress super admin details.

4: While filling the form, select "I have a different question" from the list.

Looking forward for a response on this.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there Derek,

Greetings and thanks for standing by.

I had a close look at your site and see that you are not running on the latest versions of a lot of plugins and WordPress Itself.

Can you kindly update both WordPress and other plugins and then see if the issue is still there ?

I tried on mine but could not replicate the error.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.