New Blog Templates shows a database error

When trying to create a new site from a blog template, I get an error: Insertion Error: Table '**********.6YxIIAm_24_wc_download_log' doesn't exist - The template was not applied. (New Blog Templates - With CREATE TABLE query for Additional Tables)

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Nigel

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I run a number of tests on my own setup with New Blog Templates and I wasn't able to replicate that issue. Disabling and removing WooCommerce, renaming the table prefix and even dropping the table all together - the template was applied properly with no error on my end.

I think this is something specific either to settings of the site or I missed some configuration option during the testing. Therefore, in order to be able to test and troubleshoot it further, I'd like to take a closer look at your site's configuration first so would you mind enabling a support access to it for me?

To do so, please go to the "Network Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end and click on "Grant support access" button there, then let me know here once it's ready.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.