[New Blog Templates] Templates not showing up with Gravity Forms

I'm not able to make the New Blog Template's integration with Gravity Forms work. I've followed the instructions mentioned in the plugin guide but it isn't showing up after the form.

I have the User Registration add-on enabled and have the form set up according to the suggested fields. Afterwards, I've set up the User Registration add-on settings and Network Options.

At last, I created a page for the purpose of registration, put the form there and set that page as the custom registration page in Gravity Form settings. We have tried the following:

1. Plugin/theme conflict test.
2. Enabled debug.

They didn't help. Debug.log is attached in the chat transcript. It'd be very beneficial if you could take a look at my configuration and see if I've missed something. If not, could you check what's wrong? Thanks.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hi Winston

I hope you're well today and thank you for reporting this.

I have just tested this on my own setup and I couldn't get it to work together either. It seems that there's been some changes made to the GravityForms plugin that we were not aware of that affected the integration.

I have already reported the issue to our developers as a bug so they could look into it. Please note: it might take some time for them to diagnose and fix the issue so keep an eye on this ticket but also make sure that you're keeping New Blog Templates plugin up to date as any fix would most likely be released as an update.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Winston

Good Day Adam

Please advise as to how long it will take to make the change since i am using pro sites and i cannot accept payments for the payment gateway in our country. South African Rand - ZAR

Gravity forms integrates with the payment gateway in our country and as a result i need to switch.

This is extremely urgent for me since i need to accept payments via debit/credit card.

Also, what version of gravity forms worked with New Blog Template?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Winston

I'd love to give you an exact timeframe but, I'm afraid, I'm not able to give any estimations. I've reported the issue to our developers but they need to test it, identify the problem and create a fix and they're dealing with a lot of complex tasks on daily basis. I hope they'll be able to deal with it fast but we need to wait for a feedback from them.

In that case, it might indeed be a best solution (as a "temporary workaround" until fix) to roll-back Gravity Forms. The integration was released for GF 2.1 so that was tested and proven to work while it was released and I believe it should still be working.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello again Winston

It's me again :slight_smile: I think I might have some good news for you already. I just spoke with one of my colleagues and there is a "hot patch" for that that seems to be working. Please note: it's not officially released yet and I'm still not able to tell when it goes out but I tested it on my end and it does seem to be working.

I've attached a file to this post so if you want to give it a try:
    - download the attached file and extract it to your local drive
    - upload the "gravity-forms.php" file from the downloaded zip to the

/wp-content/plugins/blogtemplates/blogtemplatesfiles/integration

folder of your Multisite install (make sure first that you made a backup copy of the original one, just in case).

That should work immediately though if you got some caching plugin on site or a cache on server, you might need to clear that cache first.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.