New/Cloned Sites Aren't Showing Up In The Hub

I am using Shipper to clone my site (braincandi.site) to multiple sites. But each time I do this, those sites aren’t made available to clone FROM in the list of LIVE sites in Shipper.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi randomblink

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

I’m not quite sure if I correctly understand the case, though, so let’s make sure that we’re on the same side. As I see it:

1) first you “clone” the “braincandi.site” to some other site, let’s say “site1.com”
    2) this goes fine and “site1.com” is up and running and is an exact copy of the “braincandi.site”
    3) but now you don’t see “site1.com” in Shipper when you try to do “import” migration to from “site1.com” to e.g. “othersite.com”

Is that right or am I missing/misunderstanding something?

Best regards,
    Adam

• randomblink
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

That is it exactly!
    It would be nice to clone braincandi.site to site1.com
    Then I could clone braincandi.site to site2.com and clone site1.com to site3.com
    But I can’t do that, because even tho site1.com shows up in my HUB… It is not in the list of available sites in Shipper.

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi randomblink

Hope you are doing well.

My appologies for the delay here.

Our ticket works on a queue, and we follow the queue order, once we or member reply it goes back to bottom of queue, making replies can cause unexpected delays.

Once that said, the Site will show on HUB once the WPMU DEV dashboard is installed and the site connected, if you already did it, please, try to log out from WPMU DEV dashboard plugin and log in back.

If this not works, wouldn’t you mind please forward some information for any of the sites that aren’t showing on HUB and Shipper plugin, you can send for the source site and target site that you are trying to clone and we can run some tests.

Note: Don’t leave your login details in this ticket.

Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question:

Subject: “Attn: Patrick Freitas”

– Site login URL:

– WordPress admin username:
    – WordPress admin password:

– FTP/SFTP credentials

Host:
    Username:
    Password:
    Port:

– cPanel credentials

Host:
    Username:
    Password:

– Folder path to the site in question:

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant URLs/info:

Please, reply to the ticket once you have sent the information.
    Best Regards
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.