New Directory plugin version

Hi!

I remember a forum thread a while back suggesting that the next version of the Directory plugin due for release would provide better BuddyPress integration, allowing users to see "My Organisations" under a tab in their BuddyPress profile, rather like they can view "My Events" in your Events+ plugin.

Is there an ETA for this new release? It sounds like it contains about 75% of the functionality we require on a project we're working on. Otherwise, I will need to build a lot of this functionality from scratch.

Many thanks!

• aecnu

Greetings Marcus,

Thank you for this great question!

I have no idea where we are with that project but as WPMU Dev policy dictates we are not to give out ETA's because when the anticipated release time comes along and it does not happen because it is held up in beta or many other possibilities, members get totally disappointed and critical.

This would be a good example and of course you are being very kind, but the recent release in Buddy Press 1.5.6 with the almost simultaneous release of WordPress 3.4 has kept us in overdrive working on current plugins and themes.

If this plugin is indeed in development, you can be sure this was an unanticipated wrench thrown into its production.

However, the lead developer of the Directory plugin is responsive and I will see if he will give us a clue if it is indeed in development though I would not expect a hint of a release date.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.