New issues after updating Product

Hi there.

So, I recently posted re: an issue with my Product slider for the site http://morriseyegroup.com/: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/product#post-336249

I was instructed to update my version of the theme. I did that, but I had to create my child theme first (I know, should have done that from the start.) The slider is now working flawlessly, BUT ...

I get the following error when trying to access my dashboard, as well as the following pages: blog, our services and information & forms.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wt_get_ID_by_page_name() (previously declared in /data/16/1/15/69/1504395/user/1618436/htdocs/wp-content/themes/product/library/functions/custom-functions.php:3) in /data/16/1/15/69/1504395/user/1618436/htdocs/wp-content/themes/product/library/functions/custom-functions.php on line 8

I did open the original version of Product, as well as the child, next to the new version of Product and see no differences in the first eight lines of code. I know I am missing something.

I alos would love to fix two other things: No. 1, the search bar on the homepage slid down a bunch on this new version, and it is messing with the navigation. And No. 2, the hover-over on the search button doubles the size of the button, again throwing things off and looking strange. That was also an issue with the previous Product, but it did not fix with the update.

Thanks for the help!