New Member Confused About Autoblog RSS

Hello,

I'm a new member and I feel bit silly asking these questions about the Autoblog plugin but I would like to see if I can get the results I'm trying to achieve. I would like to use the plugin to add content to some news sites I'm working on but I just can't seem to find out how to get the full RSS feeds to work with the plugin. I realize its completely my lack of the specific knowledge though.

I'm familiar with using another autoblogging plugin where you can set up rules with keywords and it will post content from article directories, Youtube etc. I'm really not trying to build some sort of content farm or steal someone's work or anything like that. I want to keep in the full resources and links, but I am trying to automatically add new content, and I will add unique previews and summaries, and use social media to bring traffic to the sites.

This is probably stupid simple but I've tried to use online sites to convert the full feed but that's not working either.

Thanks in advance for the support. Although this is my first day here I believe I'll be a member for a long time.

Also, are there any members out there with sites where I can see examples of this type of thing being done?