New Members

I have the e-newsletter set up on my multisite network. I created a fake account and went through the process of signing up for a new blog through the network but once everything is complete it did not add the member to the newsletter group. Is the plugin supposed to automatically add new members or do I have to manually add them?

Thanks.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi creativ3group,

Members don't get auto-added to any lists, they'd generally need to subscribe. However, when sending the newsletters, you can specify user roles to send to, and you could essentially accomplish the same with that, or simply email "All users".

Have you tried that?

-David

• Tyler Orr
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I apologize, I had poor wording looking back at the plugin.

When someone signs up for the multisite network it does not add them as a member in the plugin under the member tab. Do I have to manually add every new registrant or is it supposed to automatically add?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings creativ3group :slight_smile:

It does not automatically add subscribers, they need to be manually added.

However, you can simply send to all users of the website/blog if you want by simply selecting ALL Members

My included graphic also show administrators, but it would also show more levels to choose from if they had users within.

If we can be of further assistance please let us know.

Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.