[New Plugin AMP] How about a AMP plugin?

It would be nice to have a good pro AMP plugin compatible with all your nice plugins

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi nicolas Arom77

I hope you're doing fine today, guys!

AMP seemed to be a really big thing back when it was introduces and it was "incorporated" quickly by quite a lot of sites ("big players" as well as small sites) but personally, I'm always wondering "why not to build lighter/better" sites and/or "why not to create separate, mobile-dedicated versions of the site" :slight_smile: I keep seeing AMP much less often than a year or two ago, to be honest.

On the other hand, it's a nice technology that some site can indeed benefit from a lot. So, since there are actually plugins around for AMP already I'd love to ask you for some more feedback:

Since you're suggesting that we should create AMP plugin, what - in your opinion - would make it stand out? What would make you use this one instead of already existing ones (apart from fact that you love us :stuck_out_tongue:)? What aspect(s) do you think we should focus on? What do you consider biggest "weakness" of other plugins of that kind?

I'd love to hear your opinion on this :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

• nicolas
    • The Bug Hunter

Ok first i am a member for 5 years so yes i am a fan. I like your products so instead of trying a loosing my time + money with other AMP plugins i will prefer something that will be compatible with your other plugins.
    For example what i have in mind is to keep hastle in the AMP. maybe other plugin do that...???
    also to have the new coming registration forms from forminator
    Maybe you need to have a basic theme (that i will also like) so it can be better.
    integrated with your AMP
    I dont know about other weakness. i just put a AMP in one of my sites a year ago activated and nothing else. Now i looking to make it better.
    So i suggest that.
    Thanks for responding.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi nicolas

Thank you for getting back to me with this feedback.

It makes sense to me to "keep everything under one roof" so I agree with you on this. I've already passed your idea to "higher authorities" for further consideration so let's keep our fingers crossed :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for suggesting this and have a nice day!
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.