We've got a new toy for you (yes, another one!) and it's called 'Pay Per View'.
The idea behind this plugin that it allows you to simply embed content - any sort of content - into your posts and pages and charge for folk to be able to view it.
Here's a quick feature summary:
- Protect content in post sand pages. Just use the WYSIWYG editor to easily protect content and ask for payment.
- Insanely customizable. Allow pretty much every conceivable parameter to be set.
- Clear and effective payment options. Make it extremely easy for folk to cough up cash in single payments or as subscriptions.
- Twitter and Facebook API integrated. No need for visitors to create an account with you... makes payment super easy.
- Elegant PayPal Express integration. You'll be up and running taking payments by PayPal or credit cards in no time!.
- Compatible with any WordPress theme. Looks great on any WordPress theme.
- Works perfectly with Multisite and BuddyPress. So you can start your own paid content network with ease!
- Use this plugin on any WordPress project you like.
Although some of them are maybe a little aspirational :wink:
Could you guys take it for a spin, see how you go and come back with feature requests, bugs and general feedback please...
The sooner the better, as I'd love to get this live by the end of the week.
UPDATE: beta 2 version here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/new-plugin-beta-pay-per-view?replies=19#post-194928